We’re here for all your women’s health needs from adolescence through the elder years! Our comprehensive services include everything from preventive health screenings to family planning and pregnancy care. We always support YOUR decision, and provide care in a safe, confidential, and nurturing environment.
- Drop-in clinic for teens ages 13 – 19 years old
- Free, confidential services
- Every Friday 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm at our Livingston Clinic (separate entrance to right of building)
- Birth control and family planning (including basic infertility evaluation)
- Preventative breast and cervical cancer screenings
- Menstrual irregularities and menopause issues
- STD detection and treatment
Pregnancy and Postpartum Care:
- Individual prenatal and post-partum visits
- Ultrasounds and fetal monitoring
- Breast feeding support and counseling
SUPER MAMA Program:
- Individualized one-on-one support throughout your pregnancy and birth
- Assistance navigating the physical and emotional changes of pregnancy
- Birthing and parenting classes
- Access to resources such as dental services, health insurance, financial assistance, and WIC
Meet our providers.
Ready to Make an Appointment?