Livingston Community Health is a non-profit community owned health center providing comprehensive primary and preventive health care services to all patients regardless of their ability to pay.
- Our commitment to take care of our patients of all ages, genders, races and income levels in a culturally appropriate manner;
- The trust and support of our community;
- Our commitment to provide quality care for our patients;
- The mutual respect and dignity of patients and staff;
- The dedication of providers and staff and their willingness to overcome barriers to care.
Livingston Community Health (LCH), previously known as Livingston Medical Group, is one of California’s first-ever non-profit community health centers, beginning as a partnership between Stanford medical students and the Livingston community.
Continuing our Tradition of Care
LCH continues to provide health care services to 14,000 patients from Livingston, Delhi, Stevinson, Hilmar, Cressey, Ballico and other surrounding areas each year. Today, we have a team of fully certified medical providers and health care professionals committed to the provision of quality, culturally appropriate health care services. Our areas of practice include family medicine, obstetrics/gynecology, reproductive health, and behavioral health.
Our team of health service professionals is dedicated to meeting the health needs of the communities that we serve. We look forward to continuing to serve patients and their families for another 40 years.